Almond Butter Protein Fudge? Yes please!
This recipe creates deliciously rich and chewy fudge – a perfect indulgent treat without the guilt!
– 2 Tbsp Myprotein Almond Whey Butter – Toffee Fudge/Chocolate Brownie flavour
– x 10 Myprotein Whole Almonds
– 2 ScoopMyprotein Oat Bran
– 1 Scoop Myprotein Protein Pudding – Vanilla flavour
– 1 Tbsp Honey (Optional)
1) To a mixing bowl add all ingredients.
2) Mix together and press into the side of the bowl.
3) Add 3 table spoons of boiling water and bring together until a large ball has formed.
(Note: Add more hot water might if needed)
4) To a silicone or cling film lined tray, press the mixture down evenly.
5) Chop the almonds and press into the fudge.
6) Leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours to set.
7) Using a large knife, cut into portion sizes.
8) Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Per serving: based on 10 servings
Calories – 55
Fat – 2g
Carbs – 4g
Protein – 5g
Sugar – 1g