Savoury Breakfast Pancake
Our protein pancake mix (unflavoured) can be used for savoury or sweet recipes – and it’s even great to use as a sandwich hot or cold wrap!
Today’s recipe is our Savoury Breakfast Pancake with vegetarian Quorn sausages for a lower fat percentage than your average pork sausages!
– 1 Scoop Myprotein Protein pancake mix
– 2 Quorn Sausages
– 1 Egg
1) Start grilling your sausages
2) While they are cooking, make your protein pancake following the instructions on the packet.
3) Whisk the egg and cook with 1 Cal spray or Coconut oil
4) Once everything is cooked assemble and serve!
Calories – 309
Protein – 34g
Fat – 13g