These coffee and walnut protein pancakes are like eating cake for breakfast (minus the guilt).
Makes: 4-5 pancakes
- 2 scoops Protein Pancake Mix (Maple Syrup Flavour)
- 100ml milk of choice
- 1 scoop Latte Impact Whey Protein (or vanilla whey with a teaspoon of espresso powder)
- 100g quark
- 10g chopped walnuts
1. Whisk together the protein pancake mix and milk in a mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the latte whey and quark (add a little milk or water to loosen the mix if necessary).
3. Once you have cooked your pancakes, layer with latte cream on each and top with chopped walnuts. Now devour.
Enjoy this protein pancake recipe? Check out more delicious health and fitness recipes.
Calories – 205 Protein – 32g Fat – 5g Sugar – 3g