This recipe is a great meal to mix up from the norm while keeping carbs and calories low with our new low-
Our egg fried rice is packed with flavour and a great accompaniment to chicken breast for a tasty meat option.
– 1 packet My Rice
– 2 Eggs (or 1 Egg + Egg whites)
– ½ Red onion
– ½ Tsp Coconpure Coconut Oil
1) Thinly chop the onion and cook in the coconut oil in a pan on a medium heat.
2) Whisk eggs together and pour into the onions when soft, stir until cooked with salt and pepper
3) Remove the Rice from the packet and was with cold water then heat in the microwave for 2 minutes
4) Combine all ingredients and serve!
Calories – 150
Carbs – 4g
Fat – 6g
Protein – 14g
Sugar – 1g