Our Cashew Chicken Stir-Fry recipe tastes as rich as it would be with a shop-bought stir-fry sauce – not to mention far less sugar!
– 100g Raw chicken breast
– 1 Tbs Myprotein Cashew Butter
– 15g Myprotein Cashew Nuts
– 1 pack of Myprotein Zero-Sugar My Noodles
– 150g Mixed Stir-fry vegetables
– Splash of Soy Sauce
1) Poach the chicken breast in boiling water and salt until thoroughly cooked (cut and see if it’s no longer pink inside) – then cut into slices.
2) Prepare the noodles following the instructions on the packet.
3) To a dry frying pan, add the stir-fry vegetables, noodles and a splash of soy sauce and place on a lid to allow to fry.
5) Cover the chicken with the cashew butter.
6) Once everything is cooked, place the covered chicken over the stir-fry and top with cashew nuts.