There is no greater excitement than tucking into a big juicy burger – but for many, this only happens as a ‘treat’!
Try our low-carb burger to enjoy anytime – and it sure doesn’t scrimp on flavour!
250g Raw Chicken Breast
1 Large Tomato
1 tbs Balsamic Vinegar
1 Handful Spinach
1) Slice the tomato, aubergine and avocado into thick pieces.
2) Cut the chicken breast into similar thickness as the vegetables and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3) Add the coconut oil to a hot griddle pan and place the chicken and sliced veg in the pan and cook until brown on one side.
4) Turn the chicken and veg once browned and add the table spoon of balsamic to the pan to add flavour.
5) Once everything is thoroughly cooked plate up by stacking on top of each other with spinach between each layer.