This delicious and simple dip will please any chip and dip fan –
Try smothering our peanut butter salsa dip onto a wrap with cooked chicken breast or salmon!
1 Tsp Coconpure Coconut Oil
2 Tbs Peanut Butter
1 Small onion
½ Can Chopped Tomato’s
1 tsp Ground Garlic
1 Small Green chilli (or 1/2 green pepper)
1) Heat a non-stick frying pan on medium heat.
2) Chop the onion and chilli into small pieces.
3) Add the coconut oil and chopped vegetables into the pan and cook for 5-7 minutes.
4) Add the tomatoes and ground garlic to the pan cook for a further 3 minutes.
5) Remove from the heat, spoon in the peanut butter and mix thoroughly.
6) This can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 5-7 days!
Macros Per Jar
Calories – 250
Carbs – 12g
Fat – 19g
Protein – 9g
Sugar – 5g