This gooey, moist sweet treat is not only satisfying and delicious when you need that sweet hit but it is also ideal for meal prep!
Our Gluten & dairy-free chocolate fudge brownies can be stored in air tight container in the fridge for 3 days or freezer for 3 months.
– 50g sugar-free chocolate chips
– 50g Coco Nibs
– 1 can Kidney Beans, rinsed and drained
– 30g Myprotein Instant Oats
– 50g Myprotein Coconut Oil, melted
– 30g cocoa powder (unsweetened)
– 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
– 2 eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or 6 drops of Myprotein FlavDrops
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 teaspoon instant coffee
– 1 tablespoon powdered stevia
1) Preheat oven on 180°C.
2) Line an 8 by 8 baking dish with parchment paper.
3) Spray parchment paper with non-stick cooking spray.
4) Process all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
5) Pour onto parchment paper in baking dish and smooth out batter to edges of dish.
6) Bake 30-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out perfectly clean.
7) Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes then remove by holding edges of parchment paper and lifting out.
8) Transfer onto a wire rack to cool before slicing on a cutting board.
(based on 12 servings)