When that sweet craving hits, don’t hit the cake counter – give this deliciously moist dessert a try!
It takes minutes to make and is far lower in sugar, fat and carbs than the average dessert and will impress any pudding lover.
– 2 Tbsp Myprotein Almond Whey Butter – Chocolate Brownie flavour
– x 7 Myprotein Whole Almonds
– 1 Scoop Myprotein Instant Oats
– 1 Scoop Myprotein Protein Dessert – Salted Caramel flavour
– Drizzle Myprotein Zero Sugar MYSYRUP – Butterscotch flavour
1) To a food processor add oats, protein pudding and almond whey butter.
2) Pulse together until a dough ball has formed.
(Note: if too dry, add a drop of water)
3) Press into a heart mould/dish and top with almonds.
4) Leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours to set.
5) When ready to eat, place on a plate and drizzle with MYSYRUP.
Per serving: based on 2 servings
Calories – 175
Fat – 10g
Carbs – 13g
Protein – 15g
Sugar – 1g