By Ru Anderson | BSc (HONS)
Performance Nutritionist, Author, Speaker,
Competitive Athlete & Owner of Exceed Nutrition
Enjoy this nutritious chicken noodle soup!
Prep: 5 min – Cook: 20min
– 500ml chicken stock
– 300g chicken breast
– Diced 1 tsp. ginger, grated
– 1 garlic clove
– Crushed 50g sweetcorn
– Drained 45g rice noodles
– 4 Shiitake mushrooms
– Sliced 2 spring onions, chopped
– 2 tbsp soy sauce fresh chilli, chopped
– Ground pepper, to taste
1) Heat the chicken stock in a large pot. Add chicken, ginger and garlic, and simmer for 15 mins, until chicken is cooked.
2) Now add noodles, mushrooms, sweetcorn, ½ spring onions, soy sauce, and chilli, and simmer for another 5 mins.
3) Serve in bowls with sprinkled spring onion.
Nutrition per serving: