Our No-Bake Millionaire Shortbread is sweet, chewy and deliciously moist – and with these macros, you’ll be on to a sure winner!
– 150g Myprotein Rolled Oats
– 15g Myprotein Almond Butter
– 1 Medium Mashed Banana
– 75g Soft Pitted Dates
– 100ml Boiling Water
– 1 Tsp Stevia
1) Mash the banana and spoon in the almond butter & place in the microwave for 3-4 minutes until hot.
2) Mix in the oats, this should be a thick mix. Press into the base of a rubber mould or cling film lined tray and place in the fridge to cool.
(Tip: To increase the protein content of this recipe add a scoop of whey protein at this point, but remember it will only last 2-3 days if added.)
3) Place the dates in a microwavable bowl and pour over 100ml of boiling water, then lace in the micro and cook for 3-4 minutes allowing the dates to swell.
4) Taking the hand blender and blitz the dates until it makes a smooth caramel-like paste.
5) Spread the date paste over the oat base and return to the fridge for 30 minutes.
6) Melt the cacao paste buttons in the microwave – once runny, mix in the sweetener.
7) Pour the chocolate mix over the top of the date paste and smooth with the back of a spoon. Return to the fridge for 2 -3 hours (even better overnight!)
8) Cut into portion sizes and serve!
This recipe will last for 3-5 days in the fridge or 3 months in the freezer.