Give your chicken sausage a wrap this Halloween!
These novel Mummy sausages will go down a treat with friends and family!
– 1 pack Chicken sausages
– 1 pack Myprotein Flat bread mix
– 1 cal spray oil
– 1 Beaten Egg
1) Put the sausages on a baking tray and cooked for 20 minutes on 180c.
2) While they are cooking make the flat bread following the instructions on the packet.
3) One the ball of dough is make roll out on a floured surface and cut into long strips.
4) Once the sausages are cooked and slightly cooled, wrap the flatbread strips around the sausages and lightly brush with egg.
5) Bake in the oven until golden brown.
(Based on 6 servings)
Calories – 200
Fat – 3g
Protein – 22g
Carbs – 26g