Not much longer until Halloween. What do you need for a spooky Halloween party? Scary cookies of course. Why not try our Halloween cookies, they’re super yummy and really scary. We dare you to try them!
1 Carrot (grated)
50 g Instant Oats
50g Pumpkin puree
1 tablespoon Baking Powder
3g Chocolate Drops
1) Pre-heat your oven (175 degrees) and prepare a baking tray.
2) Add all ingredients (but raisins and chocolate drops) into a bowl and mix together.
3) Form equally big dough blots on your baking tray; use the chocolate drops and raisins to form the eyes.
4) Put in oven for 20 mins and let cool off.
5) Use food colouring to decorate as you like.