Recipe By Myprotein Ambassador Victoria Spence
North West Bikini Champion, Personal Trainer & #GirlGains Creator
Low-carb (and low-fat!) Fudgey-Chocolate Brownie Bites are the perfect snack any time of the day.
…Especially good to cure those sweet tooth cravings, making you feel as though you are indulging but without the guilt!
– One scoop of Myprotein CarniPro Hydrolysed Beef Protein (Chocolate flavour!)
– 2 Table spoons of Coconut Flour
– 1 Teaspoon cocoa Powder
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– 1 Table spoon Natural yogurt
– 3 Tablespoons liquid (water/milk)
– Toffee Flavdrops
1) Pre-heat oven to 180 Degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
3) Next add yoghurt,flav drops and 1 tbls water then mix with dry ingredients
(Ideally you want the mixture to be a very thick paste you may not need all water.)
4) Roll mixture into balls ( I made 6) and place onto grease proof paper.
5) Bake in the oven for 4 minutes.
6) Remove from oven and eat right away!
(For entire mix!)