This simple recipe will keep everyone happy. Serve warm straight from the oven or cool in a packed lunch.
1 Tbs Coconpure Coconut Oil
20g Desiccated Coconut
3 Tbs Stevia
5 Drops Raspberry Flavdrops
25g Fresh Raspberries
½ Tsp Xantham Gum
1 Tbs Stevia
- Preheat the oven to 180oC.
- Mix all the ingredients for the buns together in a bowl until a dough ball has formed.
- Split the mixture into 6 balls and press on a coconut oil greased baking tray.
- In a separate bowl mash the raspberries, FlavDrops, xantham gum and stevia together.
- Make a hole in the middle of each dough ball.
- Spoon the mashed fruit into the hole and place in the oven for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Once the buns are cooked leave on a drying rack until cold or serve warm.
- Store in an airtight container.