Christmas wouldn’t be complete without the taste of gingerbread. This recipe can be used to make a whole range of decorations, gifts and, of course, gingerbread bauble decorations. Get the children to help roll and cut out the dough, and to decorate the biscuits. One for all the family to enjoy!
– 1 egg
– 100 g hazelnuts
– 50 g almonds
– 30 g whey protein vanilla
– ¼ TSP baking powder
– 1 TSP gingerbread spice
– 20 g Coconpure coconut oil
– 20 g cocoa
1) The first step, mix the ground almonds, egg, baking powder, ground hazelnuts, the whey protein and the spices together to form a dough.
2) Roll out the dough cut out (20 small) portions in to the required shape.
3) Bake for 10 to 15 minutes at 160 ° C (preheated oven).
4) Melt the coconut oil and mix with cocoa.
5) Decorate the Gingerbread shapes.
6) We wish you a Merry Christmas.