It’s time to wine down, Christmas is a time for family, friends and sipping mulled wine next to the open fire… Get creative and make your very own homemade mulled wine- that’s after the kids are asleep!
Ingredients (4 Servings)
– 800 ml water
– 2 bags of fruit tea
– 200 ml grape juice
– Fresh orange and lemon slices
– ½ tsp flavdrops
– Optional: 200 ml red wine
– Pour the boiling water into a pan and leave the tea bags in the water for 6 to 8 minutes.
– Add the juice, season with the spices and add the flavouring.
– Optional- but you could add little red wine.
– Merry Christmas!