100% Vegan recipe for all cheesecake lovers!
The perfect festive treat!
Please note: Use 15 cm tin
For The Base:
✓60 g Oatmeal
✓ 25g Coconut Oil
✓2 Stoneless Dates
For The Topping:
✓ 400g Natural Soy Yoguhrt
✓ 250ml Water
✓ 2g Agar Powder
✓ 1 Vanilla Pod (or essence)
For The Spread:
✓ 100g Dehydrated Cranberries
1) Firstly, prepare the base of the cheesecake. Mix the oatmeal with the coconut oil and dates until a crumb-like texture
2) Line the tin with cling film and add the crumb-like texture to the bottom, evenly spread and flatten.
3) Place in the fridge to cool.
4) For the filling, heat 200ml water in a pan- when nearly boiling add the vegan blend, yoghurt and vanilla (only seeds)
5) Mix well
6) In a separate bowl, mix the agar powder with 50ml of water and add to the pan once dissolved. Stir constantly for 4 minutes.
7) Pour the mixture on top of the base.
8) Let the cheesecake cool in the fridge. Whilst cooling, add cranberries to some water and allow 2 hours for them to soak.
9) Drain cranberries and blend to create a puree.
10) Spread the cranberries evenly over the cheesecake
11) Take out of the tin and enjoy!