Fudge it notoriously difficult to make, but not this recipe! Mix it up and pop into the fridge for a creamy, healthy fudge recipe that’ll soon become your favourite pud.
If its deliciousness isn’t enough, it also packs 8g of protein per tiny square and only 4g of carbs. That means you can now eat fudge as a post-workout snack — ideal to say the least!
The only added sweetener is maple syrup which keeps it nice and natural. That makes it a heck of a lot better for you than a lot of other peanut butter fudge recipes out there too. You won’t be compromising on taste though. The Chocolate Smooth Whey Protein and cocoa powder make every bite of this healthy fudge perfectly chocolatey and rich.
We’ve waved a magic wand of chocolate drizzle over the top too. A great optional extra to make your fudge look extra appetizing — if that’s even possible…
Skip straight to the nutritionals here.
Makes: 15 squares
- 2 tbsp. 100% Coconut Oil – melted
- 200g smooth All-Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 scoops Chocolate Smooth Impact Whey Protein
- A splash milk
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder
- Melted white chocolate and milk chocolate for decorating (optional and not included in macro count)
1. In a large bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil and peanut butter until smooth.
2. Then, add all other ingredients and mix together until smooth and creamy.
3. Transfer your mixture to a dish lined with baking paper, flatten and smooth the top and chill for at least 3 hours (overnight is preferable).
4. Once chilled, remove and slice into 15 bites.
5. Then, decorate your fudge with melted white and milk chocolate (optional).
6. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.