Perfect for all the family! Add chocolate to a banana loaf and create a new, all time family favourite!
✓ 3 tablespoons Agave Syrup
✓ 150 ml Milk
✓ 1 teaspoon of Sodium Bicarbonate
✓ 8 drops of Vanilla Flavdrops
1) Preheat oven to 165 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix the applesauce with agave syrup.
3) Add the eggs, whisk, add the mashed bananas, then add a little milk.
4) Add the baking soda, vanilla flavdrops and mix.
5) Mix in the Instant Oats, Protein and chocolate chips until it forms a dough texture
6) Pour your batter into a silicone cake mold.
7) Bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
8) Let it cool for 20 minutes before serving