Chicken and Green Bean Egg Muffins are made with everyday ingredients – yet simply make omelettes more portable and interesting!
Served with crunchy cashews, walnuts and mixed salad it’s a great combination to keep you happy at lunch time!
– 2 Eggs
– 15g Green beans
– 30g cooked Chicken Breast
– Dash of Almond milk
– Mixed salad
1) Turn on the oven to 180oC and Mix the egg and milk together
2) Evenly place the cooked chicken and green beans into 3 muffin cases
3) Pour the egg mix into the muffin cases, filling evenly
4) Place in the oven for 20 minutes until muffins are firm
They will last in the fridge for upto 3 days!
Kcal – 70
Carbs – 1g
Fat – 4g
Protein – 7g