By Ru Anderson | BSc (HONS)
Performance Nutritionist, Author, Speaker,
Competitive Athlete & Owner of Exceed Nutrition
Makes 6 Protein Bars
Enjoy these deliciously nutty Almond protein bars!
– 25g Impact Whey Protein – Vanilla flavour
– 30g Myprotein Almonds, ground
– 10g Almond flakes
– 10g Coconut flour
– 60ml Coconut milk
– 60g White chocolate, melted
– 20g Dark chocolate, melted
1) Combine all ingredients – except the chocolate – and add coconut milk until the desired dough texture is achieved.
2) Shape into 6 bars.
3) Melt the white chocolate and coat each bar in a thin layer and allow to set.
4) Melt the dark chocolate in the same way, and drizzle it over the top of the bars, then sprinkle with almond flakes (optional.)
5) Chill the bars in the fridge before serving!
(Per bar – makes 6)