By Myprotein Writer |
Treat yourself to a tasty treat and inject some energy into your body before a workout – all for only 100 calories!
These peanut butter and banana protein bites will hit the spot!
– 50G of Myprotein Instant Oats
– 2 scoops of Myprotein Impact Whey Protein – any flavour!
– 2 Bananas
– 1 tablespoon of plain flour
– 33g of Egg white
– 1 cal spray oil
1) Preheat your oven to 200c degrees.
2) Weigh out the oats, protein powder and flour then add all three to a mixing bowl.
3) Combine the mixture and stir well.
4) To the mixture add the first banana (chopped into small circles.) Use a spatula to mush the banana into the rest of the mixture. It should have a lumpy baby food consistency.
5) Add the second banana and repeat the previous step.
6) Add 50g peanut butter and stir into the mixture before adding 33g of egg white and mixing to create a ‘wet’ consistency.
7) Use a muffin tray/ cases and spray with 1-cal spray oil.
8) Place one dessert spoon full of the mixture into each muffin case until you have 12 equal portions.
9) Cook in the middle of the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden and bouncy to the touch.
10) Place on a cooling rack and eat when cool!
Try something different: When the bites are still hot cut open like a bread roll and place peanut butter inside and leave to melt. Indulgent!
(per serving) – serves 12
Calories – 100
Protein – 6.1g
Fat – 3.3g
Carbs – 11.6g
Sugar – 3.4g