These soft, delicate bites of goodness will please any sweet tooth!
…They’re even coated in peanut butter and white chocolate to step things up a notch!
Protein Ball Ingredients
2 scoops Instant Oats
30ml Almond Milk
2 tbs Desiccated Coconut
2 tbs Peanut Butter (Crunchy)
6 squares of White Chocolate
**Save a dash of protein to roll protein balls in/add additional calories for a sprinkle of flour.
Protein Ball Recipe
1) To a food processor (or a bowl and stir) add the whey protein, instant oats, 1tbsp coconut and 30ml almond milk (you may need a little more or less milk to reach the right consistency).
2) Sprinkle with protein powder/flour, mix, split the dough ball into 8 pieces and roll them into small balls.
4) Place on a plate and leave to one side.
5) In a small bowl melt the chocolate.
6) Add the peanut butter and 1tbsp coconut to the melted chocolate and mix together.
7) Take one protein ball at a time and roll it in the chocolate peanut butter mixture then return to the plate.
8) Once all balls are covered leave in the fridge for 1-2 hrs to set + add optional coconut!