Not to be dramatic, but our new Layered Bar will change your life.
Our Easter egg flavoured Layered Bar is an absolute game-changer that definitely deserves a place in your chocolate haul this year. It’s packed with 20g of protein, stacked with six delicious layers, and is low in sugar, too.
As always, our star baker @healthy_floflo has taken things one step further with this deliciously simple Easter cookie recipe, using chunks of the Layered Bar instead of chocolate chips. They’re everything you could want in a cookie — sweet, soft, and chewy. The perfect treat to have around over the long weekend.
- 180g oats
- 5 tsp. baking powder
- 1 whole egg + 1 egg white
- 50g honey
- 10 drops FlavDrops (Maple Syrup)
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 Layered Bar (Easter Egg)
- First, preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Make the oats into oat flour by blending to a fine powder. Add the baking powder, mix well, and then set aside.
- In another bowl mix together the melted coconut oil, honey, FlavDrops and egg.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix through until well combined. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop up the Layered Bar into small chunks.
- Add the Layered Bar chunks into the dough and mix well. Take a small section of cookie dough and shape with your hands so that you have small round pieces.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes until golden. Enjoy while still warm and gooey.