Are you a gym addict? Count how many of these items are likely to be found around your house.
1. A Pre Packed Gym Bag
Whether you’re a morning gymer or prefer night time training, you’ll most likely have your gym bag pre-packed and ready to go. Get a Myprotein Gym Bag
2. More Tupperware Boxes than Actual Plates
You probably now have more Tupperware boxes than plates and on a Sunday most likely take up 80% of the fridge. Stock Up on Tupperware
3. A Washing Basket Full of Sweaty Gym Clothes
One thing that hasn’t gone down since you started training is the amount of washing you need now need to do. Get Kitted Out with Our Gym Clothing
4. More Trainers than High Heels
Your beloved collection of high heels and going out shoes have now been replaced with numerous pairs of bright and colourful (sometimes old and grey…) trainers. Doesn’t matter how many pairs we have, there’s always room for one more pair of Asics or nikeys.
5. More Powders, Tablets and Capsules than the Local Pharmacy
6. Almost as Many Blender Bottles as Drinking Glasses
Whether its been a free gift or you like a bottle for each supplement and meal- you know the score. Get Another Shaker!
7. An Emergency Snack Draw or Treat Jar
Oh yes the best of us have a special place in the kitchen for the cheat day treats! Stock Up on Protein Snacks