Vegan Curry Recipe | 15-Minute Cauli-Tikka Masala
Make your favourite vegan curry recipe in just 15 minutes! Our Cauli-Tikka Masala takes your senses on a journey to the streets of India.
Quickly blend up a spice paste, then pop it all into the pan and sit back and relax until it’s done in just 15 minutes.
For the paste:
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 thumb ginger
- Handful coriander
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 1 red chilli
- ½ tsp. salt
- 4 spring onions
- 1 tbsp. cumin seeds (toasted)
For the rest:
- 1 tsp. Coconut Oil
- 1 head cauliflower (chopped into small pieces)
- 400g tinned coconut milk
- 400g tin chickpeas (drained)
- 4 tbsp. dairy-free plain yoghurt
- ½ lime (juice)
- 300g wholemeal rice
1. First, make the curry paste. Place chopped tomatoes, garlic, ginger, coriander, garam masala, chilli, salt, spring onions and cumin seeds into a blender and process until smooth.
2. Add the coconut oil to a pan on a high heat. Once hot, add the cauliflower and pan fry for 2 minutes. Pour in the paste and fry for a further 2 minutes.
3. Next, add the coconut milk and chickpeas, pop a lid over the pan and fry for 8-10 minutes.
4. Serve with wholemeal rice, a dollop of dairy-free yoghurt and a squeeze of lime juice.
Take a look at our 15-minute vegan dinners…