Where is my InPost Locker?
InPost Lockers can be found in lots of familiar places. They might be at your local Morrisons or Lidl, train station, convenience store or petrol station.
Go contact free with InPost
Lockers can give you peace of mind
· No interaction with others -lockers are completely self-service
· Go when you feel safe –they’re available any time 24/7
· Keep outdoors -no need to enter shops or buildings. No need for a mask either!
How contact-free collection works
1. Choose InPost as your delivery option in checkout and select your nearest locker
2. You will receive an email and text when your parcel has arrived
3. Scan your QR code at the locker
4. A door will open automatically and you can take your parcel
How contact-free returns works
1. Choose InPost Lockers as your returns method and print your label
2. Take the parcel to your nearest locker
3. Scan the label barcode
4. A door will open automatically so you can put the parcel inside the locker
VIEW ORDERS + MAKE PAYMENTS ANYTIME
HOW IT WORKS
Laybuy offers instalment plans for online shoppers. Pay it easy, in 6 weekly payments.
Head to the checkout as normal and select Laybuy as your payment method.
Log in or sign up and complete your order in seconds.
Choose your payment day, view your schedule and select pay now.
You're done! Your items are on their way. Payments will be taken each week automatically.
The Laybuy Checklist
It’s simple. All you need is to use Laybuy is...
To be 18 years old or over
A UK bank account
A UK residential address