Christmas is a time for family, friends and feasts! Why not add these delicious Christmas cookies to the table… To put the cherry on the top-they are 100% vegan!!
✓ 50 g Coconpure Coconut Oil
✓ 100 g Apple Sauce
✓ 20 g Sugar
✓ FlavDrops, flavour of your choice
✓120 g Flour
✓30 g Myprotein Vegan Blend
✓ 1 pinch of Christmas spice (such as cinnamon, aniseed etc.)
1) Mix the coconut oil and applesauce in a bowl.
2) Add sugar, sweetener, and FlavDops and mix well.
3) Then add the flour and spices to form a dough.
4) Knead the dough well, if the mixture is still sticky, add a small amount of flour.
5) Preheat the oven to 175 ° C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
6) Roll out the dough on a floured surface (about ½ cm thick) and cut the dough into shapes.
7) Place the cookies on the baking sheet and bake for approximately 18 to 20 minutes.
8) Leave the cookies to cool.
9) Finally you can decorate the cookies.
10) Add powdered sugar mixed with whey protein and sprinkle over the cookies.
11) Store in a dry place
12) We wish you a Merry Christmas!