Use our search tips & try again
- Check your keywords for typing errors.
- Make your search broader by using less keywords.
- The item you are looking for has been discontinued
What are Amino Acids?
Amino acids occur naturally within protein, which supports the growth and maintenance of muscle mass — perfect for building muscle and maximising gains, making each and every training session worthwhile. There are nine essential amino acids. Leucine, isoleucine, and valine are three of these nine essential amino acids, and are commonly known as branched-chain amino acids, or BCAAs.
What are the Benefits of Amino Acids?
As amino acids are the building blocks of protein, they are great for supporting all fitness goals – whether that's maintaining your current fitness level or building all-important muscle. Amino acids can be quite difficult to get from your diet alone, not to mention expensive. That’s why our supplements can be such a time-saving and convenient way to get a boost of amino acids alongside a balanced diet.
Our Amino Acid Products
With over fifty amino acid products, we offer a huge variety for you to choose from to suit your individual needs and fitness goals. Our products come in a variety of forms, including tablets, gels, and drinks, making them an ideal convenient alternative for you to make part of a balanced diet. But, if you prefer to stick to a shake, we offer a wide range of refreshing flavours like tropical, cola and rainbow candy.
Our ultimate blend, Impact EAA, is crammed with all nine essential amino acids, with zero sugar* – perfect if you're following a specific diet:
• Contains all 9 essential amino acids
• Faster amino acid absorption than whey*
• Suitable for those following a plant-based diet
• Available in 3 refreshing flavours
For our most advanced amino acid formula, try THE Amino+:
• Boosted by unique time-release beadlet technology
• Features 6g of BCAAs**
• Great for a pre, intra or post-workout shake
• Contains 75mg of vitamin C**
Or, for our unique amino blend, have a look at THE Amino Energy:
• Contains natural caffeine
• Features 3g of BCAAs**
• Packed with 7g of amino acids**
• Available in 5 refreshing flavours
If you are still unsure about which amino acid supplement is right for you, take a look at our ultimate breakdown of the best amino acids available.
**Nutritional information will vary depending on flavour.