MUSCLE AND STRENGTH
Our Muscle and Strength range contains a range of products designed to increase lean muscle mass, improve recovery and support strength gains. From high quality protein to more advanced all-in-one formulas, this range covers everything you need to help you get the very best results from your training efforts.
-Anyone looking for rapid and sustained improvements in strength levels and increased lean muscle mass.
-Bodybuilders and athletes aiming to enhance their physique and strength performance.
-Those looking to improve recovery from exercise or increase their daily protein intake.
-Anyone searching for an 'all-in-one' supplement to enhance the benefits of regular exercise.
Training to add muscle and size is largely influenced by diet as sufficient fuel needs to be consumed to promote weight gain and influence muscular growth.
An athlete should attempt to gain weight via healthy foods and should attempt to consume the correct nutrients to work synergistically i the muscle building process.
- 1 whole wheat bagel with one serving of Total Breakfast
- 1 glass of fruit juice
- 1-2 portions of fruit
- 1 serving of True Whey
- A chicken breast/turkey steak or tuna steak
- Pasta salad made with 100g (uncooked weight) whole wheat pasta
- 150-200g low fat yoghurt
- 2 slices wholegrain toast with cottage cheese
- 1 Protein Chox Bar
- A handful of a variety of Natural Nuts
- 1 serving of Pulse® V4
- 1 serving of Hurricane XS
- Lean beef steak/chicken breast or white fish
- 1 large sweet potato
- A mixed leaf salad
- 200g rice pudding
- 1-2 portions of fruit
- 1 serving of Milk Protein Smooth
Training for muscle mass is tough and contain wide variety of exercises. This training program includes 4 trainings per week. We recommend you to rest after two days of intensive training.
We suggest you to seek an advice from a fitness professional about the correct technique. Begin with a warm up in order to prevent injuries.
Take 2-3 minute rests between each set
- Bench 3 sets 6-8 reps
- Incline Bench 3 sets 6-8 reps
- Shoulder Press 3 sets 6-8 reps
- Triceps extension e 3 sets 6-8 reps
- Leg Press 3 sets 6-8 reps
- Leg Curls 3 sets 6-8 reps
- Leg Extensions 3 sets 6-8 reps
- Seated Calf Raises 3 sets 6-8 reps
- Lat Pull-down 3 sets 6-8 reps
- Seated Row 3 sets 6-8 reps
- Bent Over Row 3 sets 6-8 reps
- Upright Rows 3 sets 6-8 reps
- Bicep Curls 3 sets 6-8 reps
- Squad 3 sets 6-8 reps
- Dead lift 3 sets 6-8 reps
- Standing Calf Raises 3 sets 6-8 reps
- Abdominal Crunch 3 sets 10-15 reps
We advise you to consult with a doctor before starting to exercise.