A decadent deadlifter, a profound presser, a lavish lifter, a grandiose gainer, a refined rower…
These are just a few of the envious whispers that you could expect to hear when walking into your gym with a limited edition Myprotein Golden Shaker (pictured magnificently above). Now this dream will become a reality for a select few, as 5 lucky Myprotein customers will be receiving their very own golden shaker. If that’s not enough, each winner will receive a year’s supply of Whey Protein to use in 2015.
To enter simply place an order between now and the 24th December 2014 and you will be automatically entered into our competition. Keep your eyes peeled for a Golden Shaker when you receive your order and be sure to familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions below for more information.
Best of Luck,
Terms and Conditions
– Orders placed between 10:00 Tuesday 02/12/2014 and 23:59 24/12/14 with a minimum £10 spend will be entered into our prize draw.
– Winners must contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo and their winning entry code (which can be found within the winning shakers) by the 15/01/2015.
– A year’s supply of Whey Protein equates to 5kg of Impact Whey Protein (flavoured or unflavoured) every 2 months for 12 months.
– Shakers will be allocated at random.
– You must be 18 years or over at the time of entry to enter this prize draw.
– This prize draw is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, including employees and officers of the Promoter and/or any member of The Hut Group or their families and anyone professionally connected with the competition including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing agencies used by the Promoter or agents.
– The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred. No cash alternative is available.
– The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any disruption, delay or misdirection of entries, or for any server, system or network failures, malfunctioning or inaccessibility.
– The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify without notice any entries that it believes are fraudulent.
– The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
– Entry into the prize draw will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.