The breakfast, snack and meal ideas below are here to provide you with a basic structure and an ideal template to follow.
Use the suggested meals to create great tasting food every day!
You don’t need to eat every meal suggested on this plan – it’s a template to guide your daily decisions and choices!
So, to get started without too many complications, let’s focus on the following…
1) Calculate your recommended calorie and macronutrient intake.
2) Aim to be within 5% of your recommended calorie intake daily.
3) Use a food tracker to record and track your daily intake.
4) Use the meal planner for food ideas and daily structure!
(Download full MEAL PLANNER at the bottom of the page)
1) Omelette cooked in butter, asparagus + ½ pink grapefruit.
2) Homemade pork sausages, grilled tomato + 1 apple.
3) Cacao Protein Pancakes
4) Scrambled eggs in coconut oil with ham, mushrooms, spinach + handful fresh berries.
5) Bacon rashers in coconut oil, mushroom + tomato + 1 orange
7) Smoked salmon with lemon juice + pepper served with avocado, poached egg + ½ pink grapefruit.
1) Roasted turkey, hummus, tomato, spinach + gluten-free wrap
6) Ru’s Chicken noodle soup
7) Tuna, jalapeño, onion in 200g jacket potato + leaf salad.
2) Peri Peri chicken drumsticks, rice, mushy peas + chilli flakes.
4) Prawn + vegetable stir-fry + rice noodles.
2) Rice cakes with Almond Butter
3) Almonds and Dried Cranberries
4) Beef Jerky
5) Apple with Peanut Butter
PRE & POST-WORKOUT
— PRE (INTRA) WORKOUT —
*** 1 Serving Exceed Intra Workout drink >> Containing BCAA’s and lactic acid buffers:
✓ Essential amino acids with added electrolytes and vitamin B5.
✓ Contains a 17g protein per 20g serving >> this will contribute to the growth of muscle mass, which in turn, will help burn more fat.
— POST-WORKOUT —
*** 1 Large ripe banana and 1 serving of Impact Whey Protein blended or individually
✓ Fast-acting post-workout protein – like whey – can maximise the effectiveness of your training and optimise your recovery.
✓ Banana’s are great carbohydrate sources for quickly replenishing glycogen (energy) stores.
PLUS: CLICK BELOW TO FILL IN YOUR OWN MEAL PLANNER!