This is deliciously low-carb, high-protein snack is perfect for anytime of the day.
Served our Savoury Pancakes hot or cold for an ideal lunch on-the-go or afternoon snack!
50g Myprotein Pancake Mix – Unflavoured
Sprinkle of Omega Seed Mix
100g Cooked Chicken Breast (Sliced)
1 Handful of spinach
1) Make the pancake mix following the instructions on the package.
2) Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan and pour in the pancake batter.
3) Cook on a medium to low heat for around 6 minutes on both sides.
4) Once cook place on a plate top with spinach, slices of cooked chicken (warm or cold).
5) Sprinkle with seed mix and roll to serve!