Our delicious cheeseburger muffins are healthy, filling additions to your lunch box or evening meal – add some brown rice or roasted vegetables for a nutritious plate-full!
They can be made in bulk and will last in the fridge for 3 days!
– 100g Turkey Mince
– 1 egg white
– 20g Myprotein Rolled Oats
– ½ Tsp Mixed Dried Herbs
– Salt and pepper
– 3 x 5g cubes Myprotein Half Fat Cheese
– 2 small eggs
– Drop of milk
1) Firstly start but mixing your turkey mince, egg whites, rolled oats and salt and pepper then press some of the mixture into the base of a muffin case filling it just under half way
2) Place a cube of cheese in the middle of the muffin
3) Mix together the small eggs and drop of milk with salt and pepper
4) Place the muffin try in the oven on 180oC for 20 minutes
These can be served warm or cold!
1) Macros per muffin
Based on this recipe making 3 Muffins
Calories – 113
Protein – 14g
Fat – 4g
Carbs – 5g