Try this delicious low-carb spinach wrap for a healthy, delicious lunch!
2 Scoops Protein Pancake Mix
150g Cooked Chicken Breast
3 handfuls of Spinach
- Add the spinach to a microwavable bowl and heat for 1 minute until wilted and soft.
- To a blender add the wilted spinach, protein pancake mix, 150ml of milk blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Heat the coconut oil in a non-stick pan and cook the pancakes in on both sides.
- Cut the cucumber, carrot and chicken into batons.
- Once the pancakes are cooked, fill with the chopped chicken, vegetables and wrap.
Note: If using for meal prep, allow the pancakes to cool before adding the filling, then seal in clingfilm and keep in the fridge.