From Austria to the United Kingdom, we welcome the Kipferl. Perfect for dipping into warm chocolate, sprinkled with cinnamon or straight from the oven!
Go on.. you know you want to!
✓ 50g Ground Almonds
✓ 30g Impact Whey Protein
✓ 1 Vanilla Pod or Vanilla Extract
✓ 30g Soft Butter
✓ 1 Egg
✓ 30g Sugar
✓ 1 Pinch of Baking Soda
✓ 1 Pinch of Salt
✓ Few Drops of Flavdrops
1) Insert all ingredients into a bowl and mix to form a dough texture.
2) Roll the dough into a roll and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
3) In the meantime, preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
4) 30 minutes later, get the dough out of the fridge and divide into 20 equal pieces.
5) Form each piece into a crescent shape and place in to the oven.
6) Baked for approximately 20 minutes.
7) Once baked, leave to cool.
8) Sprinkle cinnamon or dip into chocolate for extra goodies!