If you are looking for a simple quick protein bar that can be made in bulk, look no further than these Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein bars!
They are moist without being overly chewy and packs in a deliciously rich taste. It can be frozen in portion sizes, then you can grab a bar as and when you need one – and to top it off, there is not cooking involved so it literally takes minutes to make!
– 50g Instant Oats
– 2 Tbsp Crunchy Peanut Butter
– 2 Tbsp Omega Seed mix
– 150ml Almond Milk/ Skimmed milk
1) To a food process add everything besides the milk, blend until everything has combined into an even powder
2) Slowly add the milk a drop at a time until it starts to form a large ball, once it has hit that stage remove from the food processor and press into a cling film lined tin
3) Leave in the fridge for a couple of hours to set then it can be sliced into portion sizes and wrapped individually
4) Please note: if you don’t have a food processor, you can easily hand mix these ingredients putting those biceps to good use!
This recipe will make 16 Bars and last in the fridge for 5 days or the freezer for 3 months