Protein Pow |
Dark Chocolate & Hazelnut Protein Cookies
By Anna Sward of proteinpow.com
If you love protein, have a weakness for cookies, and feel passionate about Nutella, you’re going to LOVE these protein cookies.
The batter itself tastes so much like Nutella you’ll want to eat it raw. But don’t, OK? Restrain yourself a little and bake it because, when you do, protein cookie heaven will materialise before your eyes!
– 25g of Myprotein Impact Whey – Chocolate Nut
– 25g of Tahini
– 50g of Egg Whites
– 15g of cocoa powder
– 15g of chopped hazelnuts
-8g of coconut flour
1) Mix all ingredients together until you get a sticky sort of cookie dough.
2) Spoon the cookie dough onto a baking tray – ideally a nonstick tray or a silicone one so they don’t stick – as for medium-sized ‘blobs’. Feel free to sprinkle some extra hazelnuts on top too at this stage.
3) Bake at 170 C for about 30 minutes or until the cookies feel ready. Keep an eye on them so they don’t overbake – you can take them out while they’re still chewy and soft in the middle too if you want them softer inside! Just play around with your baking times until your desired cookie-consistency is reached.
4) Enjoy next to your daily cup of tea or coffee!
(out of the four you get from the mix above):
Calories – 128
Protein – 10g
Carbs – 3g (out of which 2g is fiber so 1g of net carbs overall!)
Fat – 9g
Protein Pow | Dark Choc & Hazelnut Protein Cookies