A mix-up on a normal Chicken & Avocado salad!
Try this tasty, nutritional lunch using everyday ingredients to add interest and relief from the average salad box.
– ½ Avocado
– 1 Tbsp Coconpure Coconut Oil
– 1 Tbsp Myprotein Almond Butter
– 100g Uncooked Chicken Breast
– 2 tbs chopped spring onions
– Side Salad
1) Fry the chicken in coconut oil until thoroughly cooked.
2) Dice the cooked chicken and cover with the almond butter.
3) Hollow out the middle of the avocado and place the almond chicken into the centre.
4) Put the avocado on a plate and serve with a side salad.
Per serving: based on 2 servings
Calories – 243
Protein – 29g
Fat – 11g
Carbs – 7g
Sugar – 2g
August 23, 2016 at 11:35 am - Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Customer Service Helpline: 0845 094 9889
2017 Myprotein - The Hut.com Ltd.