120g Almond Butter
2 Bananas Mashed
120g Whole Almonds
60g of Dried blueberries
60g of Dried Cranberries
60g Mixed Seeds
120g Rolled Oats
1) Preheat oven to 160C/350F.
2) Line wide loaf tin with parchment paper.
3) In a small pot heat almond butter and mashed bananas. Stir gently until well combined. Set aside.
4) In a food processor, coarse chop the almonds, cranberries, blueberries – transfer to a bowl, mix in seeds and oats and fold in the almond butter mixture.
5) Press the batter into prepared loaf tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Let cool before cutting into bars/squares.
Makes 12 Bars
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Customer Service Helpline: 0845 094 9889
2017 Myprotein - The Hut.com Ltd.