HOMEMyprotein Guess The Flavour Terms & Conditions
• You must be 18 years or over at the time of entry to enter this prize draw.
• You must be resident in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) to enter this prize draw.
• The prize draw is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, including employees and officers of the Promoter and/or any member of The Hut Group or their families and anyone professionally connected with the prize draw including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing agencies used by the Promoter or agents.
• This prize draw is open from 00:00 on 15 March 2014 and closes at 23:59 on 31 March 2014.
• To enter the prize draw, you must have placed an order on www.myprotein.com during the period when the competition is open, received a sample product and provided feedback to MyProtein, including trying to guess the flavor of the sample product. You will receive one sample product with each transaction (not for each separate product that comprises that transaction) that is made whilst the competition is open subject to sample stock remaining available. Once the sample stock has run out, you will no longer be entitled to enter the prize draw.
• The winner of the prize draw will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries following the close of the prize draw under the supervision of an independent observer and will be notified via the email address held by the Promoter within 30 days of the closing date.
• The winner’s name will be published on MyProtein social media (including Twitter and Facebook).
• The winner will receive £1000 voucher or credit to spend on www.myprotein.com (T&Cs may apply).
• By entering the prize draw you agree to any PR or marketing any member of The Hut Group wishes to undertake to promote its websites or products (using the email address that you provided when you entered the prize draw).
• The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred. No cash alternative is available.
• The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any disruption, delay or misdirection of entries, or for any server, system or network failures, malfunctioning or inaccessibility.
• The Promoter will not be liable for or accept any responsibility for any failure by the winner or any entrant to comply with these terms and conditions.
• The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify without notice any entries that it believes are fraudulent.
• The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time (and any such change shall be notified to you by email).
• Entry into the prize draw will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: The Hut.com Limited a company registered in England and Wales (company number 05016010) whose registered office is at Meridian House, Gadbrook Park, Rudheath, Cheshire, CW9 7RA.