The biggest sporting event in the world comes to our television sets this summer. Whilst some of you might be lucky enough to be jetting off to Rio for a few weeks to support the lads, we’re pretty sure most of you aren’t. To ease the pain and assist your TV snack needs we’ll be offering you the chance to win all sorts of goodies throughout the tournament.
How does it work?
What’s on offer?
We have thousands of gifts available to win and we will be adding new gifts to the Prize Vault on a weekly basis, so keep your eyes peeled to see our latest additions. Amongst the prize lots we have:
Terms and Conditions
– Orders placed between 10:00 Friday 13/06/2014 and 23:59 10/07/14 with a minimum £10 spend will be entered into our prize draw.
– Emails will be sent every Friday to customers that have placed an order within that week.
– Only one prize draw code will be sent per order.
– Prizes will be allocated at random.
– You must be 18 years or over at the time of entry to enter this prize draw.
- The prize draw is not open to anyone associated with the promotion, including employees and officers of the Promoter and/or any member of The Hut Group or their families and anyone professionally connected with the competition including (but not limited to) employees of the marketing agencies used by the Promoter or agents.
– The prize cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred. No cash alternative is available.
– The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any disruption, delay or misdirection of entries, or for any server, system or network failures, malfunctioning or inaccessibility.
– The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify without notice any entries that it believes are fraudulent.
– The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time (and any such change shall be notified to you by email).
– Entry into the prize draw will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions. The prize draw and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.The Myprotein Prize Vault by Mr Protein